-->

Experience Where to Work as an Operator, QC, Staff and Helper Which is Better?

Experience is the best teacher, with experience we learn where lies are wrong and prevent them from happening in the future. Working experience since I graduated from high school to college can be said to be quite a lot, there are only one working day to 2 years of work, ranging from production operators in a factory, Quality control, helper to Staff.

Because of that I want to share the experience of how it feels to work in each part, which one is less tired? Which salary is big? which one is comfortable?

Experience Where to Work as an Operator, QC, Staff and Helper Which is Better?

1. EXPERIENCE AS A PRODUCTION OPERATOR

I graduated from high school in 2012, and that's when I and my friends at school looked for work there, even though we looked for about 5 people, but we went in different companies, this is where I started working in the company.

I got a job as a machine operator knitting yarn into cloth, but this did not last long even in just a matter of hours, I worked for the first time on Friday and the next day I didn't work anymore (run away), it was not polite but this is in fact, I'm not comfortable with that position plus the apprenticeship salary is only around Rp. 1.2 million, not yet going to lunch.

Also read : 5 Simple Tips to Make Photos of Milky Way Only Using a Smartphone Camera

Advantages of being a production operator
Six months later I worked again in the automotive company (Yamaha motorbike), where I worked as a machine operator for two years, and the next 2 years at the Honda automotive factory, so my experience working as an operator was 4 years. Honestly this is a very suitable job for me, the advantages of working as an operator are not complicated, I just stand in front of the machine and operate the machine until the finished product, I do not have to know the quality because there is already QC (Quality control), do not have to know repairing the machine because it already there is maintenance and don't have to worry about the problem of what is happening at work because there are already superiors.

As an operator, I only have to make products according to the target per day, what if I don't meet the target? Am I angry with my boss? the answer is no, a production operator that does not meet the target there must be a reason that makes it happen, for example the engine stops due to trouble, repairs by maintenance, quality improvement, power outages etc. so I just have to write it in the report, maybe my boss will get angry with his boss again (manager) because he can't manage his men to target.

Lack of being a production operator
Behind the excess there is a drawback, because an operator works operating the machine for 8 hours without sitting down, maybe this is a drawback, I am not bothered by the mind but I am tired because this work is quite draining, especially when working on Yamaha I operate 150CC motorized wheel lathe up to 500CC, imagined not how heavy, plus 8 hours of standing without sitting at all in one day, and that continued over and over for 4 years.

2. EXPERIENCE WORKING AS QC

QC or quality control is someone who works to maintain the quality of products produced by production operators, maybe this work is not too draining because it checks it based on frequency or time interval, for example checking one item only 50 items out of the machine, if one item produced takes 1 minute, then the QC operator checks every 50 minutes.

Advantages of being QC
Because the task is only to check every few minutes or hours, someone who works on this part will feel relaxed, not draining. This is what I felt when working as a QC on Yamaha even though it was only 2 months, besides that we will know how to use a measuring instrument, which will be useful if we work again in another company.

lack of being QC
The responsibility as a QC is very large, because the quality of a product depends on QC, for example if the product is less than the standard and can get to the customer, then QC will be sought for its mistakes.

3. EXPERIENCE OF WORKING AS A HELPER

Helper or commonly called loading and unloading is indeed needed by the company in the warehousing sector, I was once a loading and unloading employee in the milk factory in the Cikampek area, initially hesitant to take this field of work, the Helper in this factory needs a high school graduate while being at that time I already had a diploma D3, how else I really need a job now and finally I decided to use a high school diploma.

Working in this field is the same as the operator, which is 8 hours of work in one day, in contrast to operators who focus on when the engine is running, I as a helepr can work if the expedition vehicle comes to pick up goods from the warehouse.

In this field there is a team called, where one team consists of 4 people, 2 people as a helper who transports goods from the Dock into a container truck, one person as a checker to ensure that the goods entered are in accordance with the invoice and one person as a forklift operator who carry goods from the warehouse / shelf to the loading dock.

In one day, a team could have to complete loading or unloading of 5 to 7 containers, one 40-foot container filled with approximately 2000 boxes, one carton containing cardboard or canned milk weighing 10 kg to 20 kg. It's hard to imagine but this is indeed the fact, two days of working as helepr my body felt stiff and difficult to move because it was not used to me, until the worst I could not squat for 3 days due to cramps in the muscles, but it had started to get used to this job for 2 weeks.

Maybe the above is one of the disadvantages of working as a helper, but behind that there is an advantage that I can get money tips from the expedition driver 25rb from one container, multiplied by 6 already pocketed Rp.100rban, and honestly this is more than enough because the monthly salary is not cut at all , so you can save more.

Another advantage is that if the end of the month is usually the delivery of goods through the expedition is reduced because there is enough stock, so at least one day can only be 2 containers.

But one month of work here I decided to resign because honestly I was not able to work hard, I put more emphasis on my health going forward.

Also read : 5 Tips for Shooting with a Dual Camera Xiaomi Mi A1

4. EXPERIENCE WORKING AS A STAFF

After all, finally I could feel as a staff in a company, when I was working as a production operator, I was craving this part because I thought working as a staff seemed good, not tired just sitting in front of the computer. But it was just one eye only, and finally I could feel what they (staff) felt.

I will tell you how good it was to work as a staff, at the beginning of serving as a staff it was great because I was still guided by seniors and not too much work, at the beginning of work I was not too busy, maybe just tidy up the rest of the report yesterday, busy starting when I will start home work because there are many reports that must be completed.

I served as a product security staff, working only through computers and CCTV, besides that I could negotiate with HRD if I did carelessness, for example, when I was late for work, the permit forgot to be made or something, because my department with the HRD department worked together, so if one of them experiences a mistake we work hand in hand, if the carelessness done by the production operator is usually immediately reprimanded by the HRD.

The longer you work as a staff, the more workload, the more jobdesk and the more problems. I am not tired of working here, but my brain is forced to work as much as possible, to the extent that problems at work get carried away to the house and are not comfortable sleeping. It feels less eager if you go to work the next day, it must be a problem that was not finished yesterday, and must be resolved before new problems emerge.

To be honest, it is better to be tired of the energy, because I am tired of thinking, while I'm still young, maybe I can say this, another story if I am old. Finally I decided to resign as a staff after 6 months working here, more fully read below the story of why I resigned as a staff

Post a Comment